Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Final Finals Week Marathon: Surviving on Cheerios, Neglecting Hygiene

I have had a few complaints about my failure to blog for the past few weeks. My response to this is to direct you to another blog, where something very exciting is happening. My sister Haley gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Isaac Daniel Wachdorf, last Friday. Daniel and I are so proud of our precious new nephew, and can't wait to meet him. There are pictures on Haley's blog. Go forth and swoon.
In the meantime, I'm smack dab in the middle of final papers and exams, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to that. I'd also like to warn you that it would not be advisable to stand within 500 feet of me for the next week or so, as I have temporarily given up bathing.
Tune in sometime after my graduation on May 8th to find out what has happened recently in the lives of the Meigs.

Attention! Spoiler Alert!

Not very much, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment